Improving the Supportive Services to Veteran Families (SSVF) Program
Client: U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
M. Davis and Company, Inc. has been contracted to conduct a customer satisfaction survey for the SSVF program. The Veterans Administration established the SSVF program to provide supportive services to very low income veterans and families through grantee organizations around the country
M. Davis and Company, Inc. responsibilities include:
- Create electronic survey instrument
- Create website to collect completed surveys
- Collect veteran satisfaction with services data via on-line and inbound telephone surveys
- Report monthly survey results at a national and grantee level
- Provide data in an exportable format that allows the VA to share data with grantees and other stakeholders
MDAC has created a robust, proprietary dashboard that features both monthly and cumulative survey results. Its flexibility allows stakeholders at the Veterans Administration to view information filtered by a variety of key criteria: geography, grantee, etc.
“Supportive Services for Veteran Families (SSVF) Customer Satisfaction Study”
Ready to partner with us?