As one of the largest minority-owned market research companies in the United States, MDAC has experience conducting research with multi-cultural, low income, and elderly populations. We understand that health communication research is a complex area of inquiry that must be addressed to create better healthcare delivery outcomes. Our approach determines which managed care participants with certain health conditions are more likely to experience expensive, life-threatening health events if they do not make regular visits to the doctor. Using several methodologies, MDAC considers the situational dynamics of participants and creates a solution to healthcare challenges.
- Health policy legislation:
- Analyze healthcare legislation to learn how it affects the company and the service area, and determine solutions that ensure compliance.
- Socio-economic and subpopulation needs:
- Understand and respond to the racial or ethnic minorities, low income, disabled, low literacy and non-English speaking populations in the service area.
- Effectiveness in communications:
- Define and measure areas of weakness and strength in communicating with all potential clients.
- Health promotion:
- Establish qualitative and quantitative solutions to health promotion demands.
HEALTHCARE RESEARCH CAPABILITIES
- Cognitive Interviewing
- Traditional Focus Groups
- Formative Research
- Mind Mapping
- Telephone & Cell Phone Surveys
- Intercept & on-board surveys
- Mail and web-based surveys
- Address based sampling
- Improving Health Outcomes
- Exceeding Members’ Expectations
- Improving Communications Between Patients, Physicians, and Healthcare Organizations
- Improving the Retention of Health Plan Members
- Improving the Quality of Healthcare Information to All
LEARN MORE ABOUT THESE OTHER PRACTICE AREAS
Ready to partner with us?